1. Pin the Distance Hart chart on a wall at an eye level and stand at the furthest distance you can see all the letters clearly.
1. Cut the Distance Hart Chart it into vertical strips.
2. Tape the strips on the wall, spaced out (5in) at eye level, some slightly higher and some slightly lower so that your eyes will have to adjust to track with the letters.
3. Stand as far as you can see the details clearly.
4. Read the top letter of each column, as if you were reading straight across the Hart chart.
5. Be sure to stay with rhythm and keep smooth consistent movements.
6. Continue reading across the columns (all the second letters, all the third letters, etc.) until you have completed the chart.
7. Try to keep the details as clear as possible by adjusting your focus.