1. Perform all the steps in the procedure while wearing red-green anaglyph glasses over your habitual glasses.
1. Pick a pattern from the Lite-Brite pattern sheets.
2. Complete the pattern using only red and green pegs while wearing your red and green glasses.
3. The right eye (red lens) should only see the red pegs, while the left eye (green lens) should only see the green pegs.
4. Note if any of the pegs seem to disappear or turn black. This is called suppression. If any of the pegs disappear, momentarily close your eyes or blink quickly.
5. Attempt to realign your eyes in a way that will allow you to see both colors at the same time.