1. Open the website on your computer internet browser.
2. Pick a pattern from online Lite-Brite resources or create your own.
3. Complete the pattern using only the red and green circles while wearing your red and green glasses.
4. The right eye (red lens) should only see the red circles while the left eye (green lens) should only see the green circles.
5. Note if any of the circles seem to disappear or turn black. This is called suppression.
6. If any of the circles disappear, momentarily close your eyes or blink quickly.
7. Attempt to realign your eyes in a way that will allow you to see both colors at the same time.