1. Sit or stand about 1 ft in front a TV or a Computer monitor.
2. Place a light source on your right side 1ft away from you, 90 degrees away from the monitor.
3. Hold a pocket mirror in front of your right eye at an angle such that you can see the light superimposed upon the center of the monitor.
4. Make sure you can see both the light and the monitor at the same time.
5. Switch eyes and repeat the exercise.
6. If the light fades or disappears or to make the exercise easier, move the light and the monitor closer to you.
7. To make the exercise harder and to train your anti-suppression further, move the light and the monitor away from you.