1. If you already have a Vivid Eye E-Therapy Membership, visit http://webvisiontherapy.com/ and log in with your assigned username and password. Click on the exercise and follow the instructions on the screen. Use the touch screen, keyboard, or the mouse to complete the exercises.
2. To initiate Vivid Eye E-Therapy and receive access to WebVT, you must purchase one Vivid Eye E-Therapy Membership (1, 3, or 6 months). All memberships allow you to access all the available exercises.
3. Following your purchase, we will schedule you a virtual consultation with the Chief Optometrist via Zoom. The virtual consultation will last approximately 30 minutes.
4. Prepare scanned copies of your previous examination records before your scheduled consultation.
5. You will receive a personal username and password that will grant you access to the WebVT computer exercises.
6. The optometrist will determine and design the most appropriate treatment plan based on your consultation, examination records, and assessment results.
7. Beginning of every week, you will be assigned new exercises. The optometrist will review your progress results at the end of each week and re-design a new weekly treatment plan.